Houston is much more than just the place where our office is located. It’s our home! To show how much love we have for our city, here are 5 things we LOVE about Houston.
- The food: Houston is a melting pot of many different cultures, and of course with these cultures comes their cuisine. With everything from fresh Gulf seafood to spicy Vietnamese fair, you name it and Houston’s got it.
- The parks: Houston has a great amount of parks for you to soak up the rays outside. The city maintains a grand total of 50,632 acres of green space, putting Houston just behind San Diego at third in the nation in park acreage per capita.
- The Rodeo: The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is one of the biggest rodeos in the country! The big show features 20,000 livestock exhibits, concerts, a carnival, and nearly any fried food you could ever imagine.
- NASA: Home to the Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center, Houston isn’t called Space City for nothing! This is the home of Americas astronauts, as well as the place where they train.
- Our Schools: Houston is home to Rice University, ranked 18th nationally, as well as the University of Houston, a Carnegie Tier One research university as of 2011.